Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woolwich, SE18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woolwich, SE18. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woolwich, SE18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Victoria Way, Greenwich, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stunning two bedroom top floor flat in Charlton boasts stylish accommodation, chic interiors and a beautifully presented reception room with stairs to a mezzanine. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priolo Road, Greenwich, SE7

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Charlton Road, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion, this two bedroom flat requires updating and benefits from bright and spacious interiors, a private entrance and private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lancey Close, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat, is arranged over three floors and boasts well proportioned accommodation with lovely private garden and garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Way, Charlton, SE7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom second floor flat arranged over two floors offers well proportioned accommodation, bright and airy interiors and benefits from a great communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harlinger Street, Woolwich, SE18

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Master Gunner Place, Woolwich, SE18

295000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a purpose-built block and boasts a bright open-plan reception and kitchen as well as a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Edith Cavell Way, Shooters Hill, SE18

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1