Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 5 bedroom properties for sale in Worcester Park, KT4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Worcester Park, KT4. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Worcester Park, KT4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vicarage Close., Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Located within an exclusive private cul-de-sac, this outstanding five bedroom house boasts capacious living and entertaining space throughout with two en suites, private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Chestnut Avenue, Stoneleigh, KT19

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A delightful five bedroom detached house boasting charming character throughout, a stunning rear garden, spacious annexe and an impressive oak-built summer house on this tree-lined cul-de-sac. Freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom chalet bungalow for sale

A stunning and well proportioned five bedroom chalet bungalow boasting an impressive reception room, off-street parking, a garage and a beautiful garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fordham Close, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

A delightful five bedroom family town house located in the exclusive Hamptons private estate boasting a superb reception room with semi-open plan kitchen, private garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Mayfair Avenue, Worcester Park, KT4

749950 Recently sold

5 bedroom house for sale

Situated moments from the amenities of Worcester Park, this lovely five bedroom semi-detached house has plenty of space and boasts a large living room, garage, off-street parking and is being sold chain free. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Steven and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Steven McGuire1