This stunning five bedroom house has been extensively refurbished and extended boasting large, bright living space, a large driveway and a wonderful rear garden with separate guest house and conservatory.
- An amazing five bedroom house
- Extensively refurbished boasting spacious interiors
- Large reception room/dining room with French Doors leading
- Well equipped modern eat-in kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Large driveway and a wonderful rear garden
- Located close to the Park Club, and the Kings Fahad Academy
East Acton Lane is in a fantastic location close to a wide range of amenities including shops, bars and restaurants as well as the green space of Acton Park.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
Acton Central station
Acton Main Line station
East Acton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,930 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,531 (235 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151