Set within a modern development this fantastic second floor one bedroom apartment offers a superb modern finish throughout with private balcony and access to a striking top floor communal roof terrace.
- Stunning second floor one bedroom apartment
- Beautiful finish throughout with open-plan reception room
- Private balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- Bright bedroom and modern fitted bathroom
- Offers secure entrance and lift access
- Benefits from a superb top floor communal roof terrace
- Further benefits from secure off street parking
- Opposite the green open spaces of Springfield Gardens
Rosemont Road is desirable residential street which is close to a variety of local amenities and transport links while also being set opposite Springfield Gardens.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Acton Central station
Acton Main Line station
Acton Town station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2125
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2360 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 480 (44 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.