This is a stunning two bedroom apartment boasting spacious interiors, wood floors and fantastic neutral décor in terrific condition. It is set in a secure development with communal garden in an excellent location.
- Beautiful two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Spacious bright interiors with wooden floors
- Master bedroom with en suite and spacious second bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom with feature bathtub
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Situated within a secure development with 24 hour concierge
- Fitted wardrobes and cupboard space offer ample storage
- Benefits from a delightful communal garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Angel Southside is a terrific residential development situated moments from Angel's shops, restaurants and night life. Transport links include Angel Underground station which is under a quarter of a mile away, and a selection of bus routes.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2126
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £4400 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 894 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.