This superb selection of two bedroom apartments offered in an enviable location boast superb open-plan living and entertaining space flooded with natural light.
- A range of exceptional two bedroom apartments
- Situated within a charming secure, gated development
- Offers generous living space with open plan kitchens
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek, fully tilled bathrooms and en suite facilities
- Boasting the highest quality fixture and fittings throughout
- Ideally positioned moments from transport links
- The amenities of Angel are enviably situated on the doorstep
These outstanding apartments are ideally placed within close proximity to a plethora of amenities in Angel and boasts elegant space presented to an exceptional standard with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Liverpool Road is situated adjacent to Islington's Upper Street where there are many fashionable shops, restaurants and bars while Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) is located only moments away.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Essex Road station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020