Generously arranged over four floors, this stunning five bedroom town house is incredibly spacious inside offering a lovely open-plan kitchen, conservatory, roof terrace, two balconies, garage and off-street parking.
- Gorgeous open-plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Beautiful conservatory leading directly to garden
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite
- Lovely roof terrace with plenty of space for entertaining
- Reception room with feature fireplace and balcony access
- Garage and off-street parking for two cars
- Access to onsite leisure centre
- Fantastic location within Harrods Village
The property is located within easy reach of the good selection of amenities along Castelnau, with a more extensive range in nearby Barnes, Putney and Hammersmith. The tranquil riverside location is also close to Hammersmith Underground station.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Wetland Centre
Spread over 3,000 hectares and part of what defines Barnes, it's a great day out for all the family.
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
Ravenscourt Park station
Barons Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,165 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,307 (214 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288