Enjoying a tranquil location just off Thornhill Square, this elegant three bedroom mid-terrace house offers stylish living and entertaining space with a delightful, secluded garden.
- Exceptionally well presented three bedroom period property
- Arranged over four beautifully bright floors
- Generous kitchen with stylish integrated fixtures
- Adjoining dining area flooded with natural light
- Bi-folding doors to reveal a beautiful established garden
- Double reception room with feature fireplaces and study
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, storage and utility rooms
- Superb bathroom with walk in shower, additional shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Matilda Street is enviably located in a prime spot in Barnsbury. Access to King's Cross and Angel stations are easy on foot with the boutiques, restaurants and bars on Upper Street are within a short walk.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,191 (203 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000