Combining luxurious and high-quality fittings this fabulous three bedroom house offers expansive living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location.
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with dining space
- Sleek kitchen space with Siemens integrated appliances
- Features beautiful bespoke solid oak staircase
- Three modern bedrooms (two en suite bathrooms)
- Benefits from private courtyard patio space
- Provides video entry system for secure access
- Located close to King's Cross Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally positioned in the heart of King's Cross the property offers a superb range of transport links, shops and restaurants nearby.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
The Blues Kitchen
This American themed restaurant is fantastic! Not only is the food very tasty, but the atmosphere is electric - live music on a Friday and Saturday and distinctive tasting cocktails draw in a big crowd.
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,667 (154 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes
020 7973 2020