Combining luxurious and high-quality fittings this fabulous three bedroom house offers expansive living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location.
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with dining space
- Sleek kitchen space with Siemens integrated appliances
- Features beautiful bespoke solid oak staircase
- Three modern bedrooms (two en suite bathrooms)
- Benefits from private courtyard patio space
- Provides video entry system for secure access
- Located close to King's Cross Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally positioned in the heart of King's Cross the property offers a superb range of transport links, shops and restaurants nearby.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
The Betjeman Arms
The only British Pub located within the Grade I Listed building underneath the clock tower and arches at St Pancras International station. Elegant dining room, heritage features, charming staff and stunning British pub classics menu. This is now my family's new favourite Sunday Lunch local.
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,667 (154 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes
020 7973 2020