A beautifully refurbished four bedroom house offering high-specification fixtures and fittings including a bespoke kitchen with Carrara marble worktops.
- Bay fronted reception room with full height doors
- Ethanol burner in Victorian cast iron fireplace
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms and Calcatta tiles
- Belgian oak floorboards and bamboo velvet carpets
- Nest thermostats and smoke alarms
- Bowers and Wilkins custom speakers on ground floor
- Fully fitted wardrobes with brass fittings and lighting
- Five-year building defect guarantee
Musard Road is a tree-lined residential street located moments from the Queens Tennis Club as well as the amenities of Barons Court, West Kensington and Munster Road.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,686 (156 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100