Originally built as two separate units, now combined to make one unusually large fifth floor flat, a two bedroom property providing direct views over Battersea Park and towards the Thames from a wraparound terrace.
- Huge open-plan living space with doors to terrace
- 3 metre cinema screen and wiring for Sonos system throughout
- Integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the property
- Walk-in-wardrobes in both bedrooms with auto-lighting
- Expansive master bedroom suite with stunning bathroom
- Solid wood floors, lift access and concierge services
- Battersea Park National Rail Station minutes away
Sloane Square and King's Road are both easily reached on the North side of the Thames, as are the amenities of Battersea Park Road and the development of the Nine Elms area, including the Battersea Power Station development.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £500 per half-year (2015)
- Service charge:
- £3500 per half-year (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,348 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,990 (184 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111