Set within a prestigious riverside development, this stunning ninth floor penthouse, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with stunning views.
- Fantastic ninth floor penthouse
- Amazing views over Battersea Park and the River Thames
- Views from bedrooms of Piazza and the Power Station
- Larger ceiling height with wooden floors throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows with lots of natural light
- Large terrace and additional balcony
- Premium development next to Chelsea Bridge
- Very easy access to Chelsea and Sloane Square
Chelsea Bridge Wharf offers a good range of amenities and is situated just moments from Chelsea, while Battersea Park is just on the other ide of the road.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2998
- Ground rent:
- £375 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2093 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,169 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,009 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111