This fantastic one bedroom apartment, is set within a popular riverside development and offers stylish living space with a balcony and spacious open-plan living area.
- Superb one bedroom Manhattan-style apartment
- Set on the ninth floor in Chelsea Bridge Wharf
- Stylish living space in an excellent location
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Chic bathroom and decked balcony with great views
- Recently refurbished throughout
The development offers a convenience store and access to communal gym with spa, while the amenities of Battersea Park Road and the bars and boutiques of King's Road are a short journey away, Battersea Park is also just across the road.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £857 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 482 (44 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.