This lovely six bedroom house offers spacious accommodation, including a semi-open-plan kitchen/conservatory/dining room, huge 75' rear garden and off-street parking.
- Bright and spacious reception room with bay window
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen
- Large open-plan dining room
- Modern conservatory opening onto garden
- Huge 75' private rear garden with terrace for outside dining
- Generous master bedroom
- Good sized bathroom with large downstairs shower room
- Large driveway with off-street parking for multiple vehicles
This house is conveniently located on Beckenham Road, within easy reach of the numerous shops, restaurants and amenities of central Beckenham while the green space of Cator Park is just a short distance away.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic independent café, home and garden centre.
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Bridge House Theatre
West End-quality performances at outer London prices.
Kent House station
Beckenham Road station
Avenue Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,946 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,020 (187 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.