Presented in excellent condition throughout, this beautiful five bedroom detached house, boasts modern and stylish interior with great living and entertaining space.
- Gorgeous five bedroom detached house
- Superb condition throughout with modern finish
- Two ample reception rooms
- Fantastic kitchen with dining space and utility room
- Five good-sized double bedrooms
- Three en-suite bathrooms, another bathroom and additional WC
- Fantastic private garden with terrace and a fountain
- Garage and gated off-street parking for few cars
Foxgrove Avenue is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from the green open spaces of Beckenham Place Park and the golf course, while Beckenham Junction rail station is just a short walk away.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Fee & Brown
There is truly only one place to go in Beckenham. That's Fee & Brown for coffee, coffee, coffee!
Beckenham Junction station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,245 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,950 (366 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262