Enviably located moments from the upmarket cafes and galleries on Sloane Square, this elegant studio apartment is set within a grand period conversion in Belgravia.
- Set within a white stucco fronted period conversion
- Well arrranged over the lower ground floor
- Studio flat interior designed, classic Belgravia style
- Fold down bed with ample storage space
- Well equipped kitchen with Miele oven and butlers sink
- The property is on a long lease
- Bright south facing property
- Exceptional address moments from Sloane Square
West Eaton Place is a sought-after Belgravia address located within close proximity to the many high street designer retailers and department stores within Knightsbridge and on Sloane Square, the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde Park are also close by.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2111
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £980 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 277 (25 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.