This stunning lower ground floor two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior finish with large extended reception room, two entrances, private patio and highlighted throughout with classic period features.
- Superb lower ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Stunning extended reception room with skylight
- Modern galley style kitchen and separate study
- Private patio and a hosts of vault storage
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Benefits from a second shower room and guest cloakroom
- Gorgeous period conversion with a long lease
- Great access to transport links and local amenities
The property is located moments away from Sloane square station, making travel in and out of the city very easy, for cultural sites the Saatchi gallery is a short distance away, as are the shops, boutiques and bars of central Belgravia.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2151
- Ground rent:
- £60 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,136 (105 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000