A fantastic two bedroom flat offering a superb kitchen/dining room, which opens onto a fabulous rear garden and benefits from an en suite off the master bedroom.
- Stunning two bedroom ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Fabulous integrated kitchen with ample space to dine
- Kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to private garden
- Two double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Spacious reception room with French doors
- Stylish bathroom suite with separate shower cubical
- Superb location for local amenities on Fulham Palace Road
Kenyon Street is ideally located just off the Fulham Palace Road, which has a great selection of local amenities, as well as the leafy Bishops Park being moments away, while the excellent Fulham Road is within easy reach.
Bishop's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Parsons Green station
Barons Court station
Putney Bridge station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 922 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100