Set within the prestigious Cator Estate in Blackheath, this charming and spacious two bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a Grade II listed building designed by Eric Lyons.
- Quiet and residential Grade II listed estate
- Spacious two bedroom, two reception flat
- Bright and naturally lit reception with separate dining room
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Plenty of storage including external storage room
- Picturesque communal gardens
Located in the quiet and sought-after residential area of the Cator Estate, this property is closely situated to the picturesque heath and the various boutiques and restaurants of Blackheath Village. Blackheath Station is also nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Hither Green station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2958
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable