A fantastic two bedroom flat set within a secure modern development and boasting a sought-after location, modern décor, balcony and residential street in King's Cross.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Benefits from secure entry and lift access
- Modern reception room with space to dine, leading to balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Second well presented, generous bedroom with fitted storage
- Offers a lovely private balcony
- Close to amenities nd transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cubitt Street is moments from the excellent array of amenities found in nearby King's Cross with the fashionable boutiques, bars and restaurants found in Angel close at hand.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
St. Pancras station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2131
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 728 (67 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800