Offering a desirable location within easy reach of transport links, this beautifully presented three bedroom duplex flat situated in Parkside boasts a luxurious finish.
- Due for completion Summer 2016
- Located on the second and third floors with lift access
- Stylish reception room with space to dine
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated AEG appliances
- Good-sized and bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with Ideal Standard Concept Cube sanitary ware
- Communal heating and hot water system
- Access to apartments via electronic video door entry system
Parkside is perfectly placed between Canary Wharf to the south, Westfield Stratford City to the north and The City of London to the west. A superb range of parkland is also on the doorstep.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Langdon Park station
Devons Road station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2266
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 999 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable