Situated in a peaceful private mews this fantastic three bedroom detached house offers beautifully presented living and entertaining accommodation with superb private patio garden as well as off-street parking.
- Superb three bedroom detached house arranged over two floors
- Well proportioned with neutral décor throughout
- Generous reception room with space-to-dine
- Superb private patio garden
- Smart well equipped semi-open plan kitchen
- Three ample-sized double bedrooms, two with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom plus additional shower room
- Off-street parking all within a great location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wickham Mews is located within easy reach of a wealth of shops, restaurants and boutiques on offer in central Brockley and nearby New Cross.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Telegraph Hill Park
The park with a view! Enjoy a picnic with a landscape of the most beautiful city line. #TelegraphHillPark
This pub in New Cross has a great beer garden and serves a great Sunday roast.
St Johns station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,757 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 977 (90 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200