Set on a fantastic plot in a much sought-after location this spacious three bedroom detached house boasts a fabulous 105' private garden, superb reception room with space to dine and three large double bedrooms.
- Superb three bedroom detached house with lots of potential
- Set on a large plot in a much sought after location
- Fabulous 105' private south westerly garden
- Expansive double aspect reception room
- Fantastic kitchen with space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Driveway with space for three cars plus garage
- Close to amenities and transport links of Bromley
Woodlea Drive is a quiet residential road in a much sought-after location close to the amenities and transport links of Bromley and a number of good schools. The lovely green open spaces of South Hill Woods and Pickhurst Park are also nearby.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fresh fruit and veg, as well as some other great bargains!
Great pastas and wood-fired pizzas, you can always find voucher codes for this Italian chain.
Mascots Sports Bar
Massive portions and a number of food challenges - not for the faint hearted! You can sit in your own private booth with a TV and chow down on fiery chicken wings.
Bromley South station
Eden Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,946 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 965 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.