Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom split-level flat is set within a charming development offering ample living space, quality fixtures, double glazing and smart double bedrooms.
- Excellent two bedroom split-level flat
- Enviably set within a sought-after residential development
- Gorgeous condition throughout
- Quality living space and wonderful fixtures and fittings
- Undercover parking and extensive loft storage
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- Well-proportioned reception room with ample space for dining
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
A number of local amenities are easily accessible while Bellenden Village, Peckham Rye, East Dulwich and central Camberwell are all within easy reach for a wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Camberwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely family-friendly café just off Bellenden Road that serves tasty homemade food.
South London Gallery
Contemporary art space with changing exhibitions. It also has a lovely café and art shop.
For when you need a mental workout, Peckham Library is open throughout the week, including Sundays!
Denmark Hill station
Denmark Hill station
Peckham Rye station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jul 3015
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1572.31 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 728 (67 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4250