Exquisite two bedroom flat set on the 39th floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the 39th floor
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with Smeg branded appliances
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony with iconic views
- Contemporary development with secure concierge services
- Access to gym, swimming pool and other leisure facilities
- Superb restaurant and bar with views across London skyline
Baltimore Tower occupies a prime position in the hub of dynamic Canary Wharf just moments from Cross harbour station which offers a fantastic range of transport links.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
South Quay station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £750 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2932 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 737 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7744