Beautifully presented throughout this stylish one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and benefits from a fantastic private balcony.
- Luxurious one bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Split-level podium courtyard with hard and soft landscaping
- Benefits from daytime concierge
- Central market style pedestrianised walkway
- CCTV monitoring and security of grounds and entrances
- Key part of larger Canning Town regeneration
- Development by renowned London developers Galliard Homes
- Provides access to two communal roof gardens
Royal Gateway benefits from easy access to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in both Canary Wharf and Stratford.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Canning Town station
Royal Victoria station
East India station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2265
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1738 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable