Set within the contemporary Thames Tower, being a key part of the Canning Town regeneration, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a lovely private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Benefits from daytime concierge
- Split-level podium courtyard with hard and soft landscaping
- Provides access to two communal roof gardens
- Central market style pedestrianised walkway
- CCTV monitoring and security of grounds and entrances
- Key part of larger Canning Town regeneration
- Development by renowned London developers Galliard Homes
Royal Gateway benefits from easy access to a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in both Canary Wharf and Stratford.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Royal Victoria station
Canning Town station
Custom House station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2265
- Ground rent:
- £650 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2387 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 754 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7744