Boasting a bright and well presented interior this beautiful three bedroom house offers a private garden with beautiful views over Canary Wharf and the City and a great loft conversion.
- Stylish interiors throughout paired with original features
- Bright and airy reception room with an open plan dining room
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further generously proportioned double bedrooms
- A beautifully decorated family bathroom with separate shower
- Well loved, landscaped garden with beautiful views
- Nearby to Ofsted Outstanding primary schools
The house is located moments from Blackheath Standard as well as being within easy reach of Greenwich Village for a wealth of shops, restaurants and markets, while the green spaces of Greenwich Park are also a short distance away.
Charlton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,219 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200