This spacious three bedroom flat is arranged over three floors and comprises beautifully decorated accomadation with two private balconies.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat
- Spaciously arranged over the first second and third floors
- Generous front facing reception room with dining area
- Stylish fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Three ample-sized double bedrooms, two with fitted storage
- Master bedroom offers access to private balcony
- Stylish bathroom and further shower room
- Excellent location for the local amenities on Fulham Road
Situated at the southern end of Redcliffe Gardens, the property is moments from the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on Fulham Road. The nearest underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line) for links to central London and the City.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3006
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,227 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.