An extremely well presented two bedroom lower ground flat offering contemporary styling with neutral décor throughout, a private entrance and a fabulous private garden.
- Wonderful lower ground floor flat boasting own entrance
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with dining area
- Stylish fitted kitchen (semi open-plan)
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite and ample storage
- Good-sized second bedroom also with fitted storage
- Fantastic decked garden accessed via second bedroom
- Beautifully presented featuring painted wood flooring
- Enviable location moments from Earls Court
There are a wealth of popular shops, bars and restaurants found along Earls Court Road and on Old Brompton Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2168
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2850 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000