Located in a quiet Chelsea address, this is an impressive five bedroom house arranged over four spacious floors and boasting a lovely rear garden and patio, one en suite bedroom and a study/fifth bedroom.
- Five bedroom house (inc. study) arranged over four floors
- Charming South-West facing rear garden
- Double reception with high ceilings and feature fire place
- Two useful storage vaults and period features
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Exquisite open plan kitchen / dining room
- Separate utility room
- Grand master suite with en suite and fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,332 (216 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000