Set over the top floor of a striking mansion block this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers exceptional bespoke interiors, en suite master suite and gorgeous skyline views towards The Shard.
- Stunning top floor two bedroom apartment
- Beautiful views across London
- Set within a classic mansion block with lift access
- Bespoke interiors throughout
- Gorgeous reception space with stylish fitted kitchen
- Master suite with fitted storage and en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and modern bathroom
- Highly sought after location in central South Kensington
Elm Park Gardens is a highly sought-after location in SW10 with a prestigious setting moments from central Sought Kensington for local amenities and transport links.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3500 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,146 (106 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000