This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the lower ground floor and has been meticulously refurbished to a high standard with a charming garden and ample vaulted storage.
- Reception with ample space to dine and feature fireplace
- Bay fronted master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with Velux roof and appliances
- Modern paved patio garden with ample space to entertain
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive family bathroom with spa bath
- Ample storage with three demised vaults
- Under floor heating and wired for sound throughout
Finborough Road is ideally located for a selection of local shops and restaurants available within Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2998
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £300 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 803 (74 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000