This luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a charming period conversion, and boasts a contemporary finish with a impressive reception and is set in a highly sought-after Chelsea location.
- Fantastic two double bedroom third floor flat
- Substantial front facing reception room
- Modernized kitchen with attractive dining area
- Two sterling-sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Delightful bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Set in an charismatic period building
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Excellent location for Earls Court and local amenities
Located on Harcourt Terrace, the property is superbly positioned for access to the popular Fulham Road, which offers a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2996
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £650 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 745 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000