Set on the ground floor with a private entrance, this exquisite one bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a generously sized reception and ample storage in the heart of Chelsea.
- Good size reception with high ceilings
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with high-end fitted appliances
- Generously sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Entrance hall with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Guest WC and private entrance
- Prestigious Chelsea building with off street parking
- Prime location along Chelsea Green
Astell Street is ideally located for a selection of street cafes around Chelsea Green while many high end boutiques and restaurants area available along Chelsea's King's Road a short walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 867 (80 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000