This immaculately refurbished four bedroom house is arranged over four spacious floors and boasts a garage, patio, double reception and high ceilings throughout within this sought-after location close to Sloane Square.
- Reception with high ceilings and parquet oak wooden floors
- Dining room with feature fireplace, smart garage and patio
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Creston control system, under floor heating
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe, en suite and air con
- Three further double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Utility room and two family bathrooms
- Two vaults and high specification fixtures throughout
Anderson Street is enviably located close to the many fashionable boutiques and bars available along King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,575 (239 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000