This spacious three bedroom apartment is set within a premium mansion building on the sought-after Chelsea Embankment. The apartment boasts an impressive reception room opening onto a spacious private courtyard.
- Substantial reception with fitted storage and fireplace
- Impressive courtyard with space to entertain
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Beautifully presented traditional Victorian mansion building
- Lease in excess of 900 years with a share of the freehold
Chelsea Embankment offers picture perfect walkways running along side the River Thames. The property is ideally situated with verdant views towards Battersea Park.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2980
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £4223.43 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,112 (103 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000