An exquisite apartment arranged over two spacious floors with a grand reception, boasting stylish features throughout with two ensuites and a patio. Draycott Place is a sought-after address close to Sloane Square.
- Grand reception with high ceilings and bright bay window
- Modern kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances
- Feature dining room with mirrored walls and storage
- Two fantastic double bedrooms with en suites
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ample storage throughout
- Period features and modern, stylish fixtures
- Superb central location close to King's Road
Draycott Place is ideally located for the many boutique shops and restaurants available around Sloane Square while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2108
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £3000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,905 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000