Offering elegant living space and benefiting from two gorgeous private courtyards, this great two bedroom duplex apartment is located on one of London's most sought-after addresses; Chelsea Embankment.
- Impactful reception with vaulted ceilings and high windows
- Ample space to dine and doors to private courtyards
- Mezzanine level with master bedroom
- Second bedroom and stylish family bathroom
- Smart, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Decked, non-demised courtyard with space to entertain
- Handsome red brick Victorian mansion building with lift
Chelsea Embankment is a picturesque riverside address offering un-paralleled views across the River Thames. A host of boutique shops and restaurants are available around Sloane Square which is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 3013
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2876 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 719 (66 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000