With an excellent interior finish throughout this fantastic four bedroom house offers a fully extended kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to south-facing garden as well as benefiting from off-street parking.
- Superb four bedroom period house
- Offers a south facing garden and off-street parking
- Fantastic double reception room with bay window
- Highlighted throughout with classic period character
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms and separate study/fifth bed
- Fully extending a the rear for a beautiful kitchen space
- Highly sought after location
Grantham Road is a highly sought-after location just a short distance from the river as well as being close to a variety of local amenities and transport links.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chiswick House and Gardens
A vast expanse of greenery and heritage on a grounds close to the Thames. Perfect all year round for nature lovers and exercise aficionados.
Delicious Vietnamese food to eat in or takeaway. Try the banh mi - tasty baguettes with a range of fillings and hot sauce.
A friendly neighbourhood barbers where you can get a proper shave as a treat.
Barnes Bridge station
Turnham Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,894 (175 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000