These stunning three bedroom town houses offer stylish accommodation with fabulous entertaining space, neutral décor and located in the sought-after Chiswick.
- Fantastic three double bedroom town houses
- Beautifully presented with contemporary décor throughout
- Offering smart fixtures and fittings
- Well proportioned living accommodation across four floors
- Master bedrooms offer en suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
- Stylish kitchens with breakfast bar and dining area
- Set within a modern gated development
- Positioned in the sought after location of Chiswick
This development is perfectly located moments from the many amenities of Chiswick High Street with the closest station being Gunnersbury(District line and Overground).
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Chiswick Park station
Kew Bridge station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,899 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020