Centrally located with swift access to King's Cross Station, this outstanding two bedroom apartment offers bright open-plan reception room and a gorgeous roof terrace.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- En suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Enormous private roof terrace with ample space to entertain
- Concierge in the building
- Easy access to both Angel and Farringdon Tube Station
- Close to the amenities of Exmouth Market and Amwell Street
Naoroji Street is located in the heart of Islington and benefits from close proximity to a superb range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants just moments away on Upper Street, the city is also easily accessible from this location.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2128
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 883 (82 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800