Situated in the heart of the city, this amazing two bedroom penthouse apartment, the only penthouse in the Courtyard development, boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with a terrace and private lift access.
- Fabulous two bedroom penthouse flat on the fourth floor
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Luxurious kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two generous double bedrooms, one with en suite
- Private roof terrace with access from the master bedroom
- Second balcony from the reception room and second bedroom
- Private lift access and secure underground parking
- The only penthouse apartment within this development
Clerkenwell offers a selection of local amenities while being in a fantastic central location close to both the vibrant Shoreditch Old Street area and the West end.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Sports Bar & Grill, Farringdon
Every sport on multiple wide screens and great burgers. The champagne cocktails are to die for!
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3001
- Ground rent:
- £175 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £3600 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,208 (112 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800