Located in the centre of Clerkenwell, this unique two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts dual-aspect (East/West) reception room with double-height ceiling, two self contained bedrooms and large private roof terrace.
- Fabulous two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Huge dual-aspect reception with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Opportunity for 300sq ft mezzanine level in reception room
- Two gorgeous self-contained bedrooms with en-suite
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely balcony on the fifth floor, access from all rooms
- Stunning rooftop terrace with amazing views across London
- Fantastic location close to Farringdon Station
Great Sutton Street is ideally located in the heart of the city moments from Farringdon with its wealth of fantastic bars, cafes and restaurants.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great spot for tapas right by Farringdon Station, with good value, super tasty food and a buzzy atmosphere.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2998
- Ground rent:
- £200 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,770 (164 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800