Renovated to a high standard throughout, providing a high-quality finish across two floors of this period conversion, a two bedroom flat with one en suite bedroom and amazing storage throughout.
- Ample storage across the flat
- Custom made window seat in reception
- Colliers Wood recreation ground 5 min walk away
- No ground rent/service charge ? Share of freehold
- Combi boiler in the upstairs bedroom
- Complete refurbishment done a few years ago
- Custom built kitchen and bathrooms
- Deep eaves/fitted wardrobes within the master bedroom
Colliers Wood underground station station is minutes away providing a comfortable trip into the city, local amenities can be found along Colliers Wood High Street and the Wandle Park is also 7 minutes away.
Colliers Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
Colliers Wood station
Tooting Broadway station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2987
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.