This beautiful and unique three bedroom converted house, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout.
- Gorgeous and modern three bedroom house
- Fabulous house conversion finished to a high standard
- Fantastic reception room with high ceilings and wooden floor
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Part of a gated development with off-street parking
- Lovely private and communal gardens
- Three contemporary en-suites
Addiscombe Road is ideally situated for amenities offered on the High Street in Croydon, while local transport links include bus, rail and tram services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,826 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,005 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.