A superb two bedroom flat offering bright and well presented accommodation arranged over the raised ground floor featuring a fabulous rear garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with island bi-folding doors
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous private rear garden access via bi-folding doors
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
The property is ideally situated moments from the beautiful green expanses and leisure facilities of Crystal Palace Park, and close to a wonderful selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Crystal Palace Market
A unique culinary experience - choose your fresh produce from the market and then watch it be prepared into a tasty meal.
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Crossfit and personal training gym based in the heart of the Crystal Triangle. Always a hard workout.
Penge West station
Penge West station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 766 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080