Set within a gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts a generously sized reception room, two balconies, communal gardens with a swimming pool and underground parking.
- Impressive second floor flat in gated development
- Beautiful reception room with dining area and balcony
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one with balcony
- Modern shower room with walk-in shower and LED lighting
- Views over communal gardens and swimming pool
- Secure underground parking
- Finished to the highest of standards with underfloor heating
Minster Court on Hillcrest Road is close to the shops in the Hanger Hill area, as well as the open spaces of Hanger Hill Park.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
11 Coffee & Co
Situated close to North Ealing Station, this café has a huge selection of freshly made cakes. The hot food is great too! Try the chicken and barley soup.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1650 per half-year (2014)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 924 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550