This fantastic two bedroom flat is beautifully located in this popular garden square and features its own private entrance, plenty of storage space and charming conservatory with French doors leading to superb garden.
- Fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presentenced with stylish interior décor
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with smart appliances
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Fantastic sun room opening onto a South facing garden
- Ample storage space throughout
- Excellent location for amenities and communal garden access
Nevern Square is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road. The closest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3756 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,094 (101 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000