Enviably located in this striking red brick mansion block, in a charming garden square, this is a generous and delightfully presented, four bedroom flat with lift, high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors and balcony.
- Superb four bedroom second floor flat
- Substantial reception room with bay fronted window
- Attractive dining room with access to balcony
- Fantastic eat in kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contemporary bathroom with additional shower room
- Impressive master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Delightful entrance hall with high ceilings
- Set within a delightful red brick mansion building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court Square is a sought-after garden square moments from the wide range of amenities and facilities found in Earls Court Road and Old Brompton Road. The closest underground station is Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Amazing Italian food on Fulham Road close to the hospital.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £6500 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,600 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,103 (195 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000